ThSisU – The Shared Identification Services for Utahns
ThSisU is the statewide master person index. It securely identifies persons across clinical, financial and administrative systems required for the provision of health in our community for the digital era.
As authorized by Section 26-1-30(30) and Administrative Rule 380-77, the purpose of the ThSisU Advisory Committee (The Committee) is to establish the methods in which health care providers, public health entities, and health care insurers may coordinate among themselves to verify the identities of the individuals they serve.
Advisory Committee Members
The Committee members represent a variety of parties in health systems, including association, health care delivery system, informatics, legal, patients, payers, state IT, and Utah Department of Health.
The ThSisU Advisory Committee holds regular Advisory Committee Meetings, and the meetings are open to public.
Meeting handouts can be found here [link].
- Upcoming:July 20, 2017 Advisory Committee Meeting
- June 15, 2017 Advisory Committee Meeting (Agenda)
- May 23, 2017 Advisory Committee Meeting (Agenda)
- April 18, 2017 Advisory Committee Meeting (Agenda)
The ThSisU advisory committee is authorized by these law and rule:
- Utah Code Title 26 Chapter 1 Section 30 Powers and duties of department
- Utah Administrative Rule R380-77 Coordination of patient identification and validation services
The CHDI Health Informatics Program provides staffing support to the ThSisU and ThSisU advisory committee. [Contact]