Below are links to some of Utah’s laws, rules, and standards related to digital health service.
- Title 26 Chapter 09f–Utah Digital Health Service Commission Act
- Title 26 Chapter 01 Section 37–Duty to establish standards for electronic exchange of clinical health information
- Title 26 Chapter 01 Section 30 (30) establish methods or measures for health care providers, public health entities, and health care insurers to coordinate among themselves to verify the identity of the individuals they serve
- DRAFT Administrative Rule R380-77–Coordination of Patient Identification and Validation Services [Under Public Comment Period]
- Electronic Data Interchange Standards, Clinical Laboratory Results v2.0, September 30, 2009
- Standard Submission Letter from Jan Root, Ph.D., Executive Director, Utah Health Information Network